Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get Psyched

I'm one day closer to being a sophomore! :( I am excited to start my internship, but I am getting sadder and sadder each day to leave. Today the business school had a great presentation on the economic and political implications of the Eurozone Crisis. An esteemed economist from BNP Parabais Fortis. He definitely gave a lot of insight into the financial implications as a result of political decisions made within the last 100 years or so. He also discussed the power shift from Europe to the United States after World War I and now from the United States to China, although there hasn't been a decisve war to say so.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day with my sorority because tomorrow is Pie a Pi Phi day (which you all should attend). I am willing to accept a pie in the face in the name of literacy tomorrow in front of the AMU from 3:15 to 4:00 ($1 per pie).



Another fun day is coming up on Saturday! I am playing in the Kappa Sigma Powderpuff Football Game on Saturday versus Sigma Kappa. First practice is Friday and I'm really looking forward to it since I missed out during Greek Week, which we got 4th. That's not too bad, I'll take it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment