Monday, May 14, 2012

Back home

I can't believe I'm home from school already! :( I'm so sad. I've already been working hard on my German....I wish it was going better than it already is. I guess I will need to keep doing that all day, every day....for the next 2 weeks. One perk about being home is my car and my ability to shop, which wasn't needed for my first set of purchases, I was checking out all of the flyers that were sent out in the past week and stumbled across one from New York & Company.


The few new pieces I added to my wardrobe were meant to add to my professional and versatile. 




The first one which I'm really excited about is the Pleated Sheath Dress with Grosgrain Belt. The belt highlights a smaller waist. I love the colors for spring time. It can be dressed up with a white spring blazer or dressed down with a cardigan. If you're more of a skirt kind of girl click here! Especially if you don't have the tiniest waistline....it's all about finding clothes that fit your body shape. 



The next item I bought from New York & Co is the Short Sleeve City Stretch Button-Front Shirt in Optic White. You can never really have to many white button downs! This is a great piece that can be a great transition piece into winter time (who says you can't wear white after Labor Day!)







I paired the last shirt with this skirt. It's the Metallic Linen Skirt. The fabric is also perfect for summer and also adds a bit of fashion to the work place. This is a New Arrival and already on limited quantity. So if you want this one for your summer internship, MOVE FAST! I also think this skirt would look adorable with one of the season's hottest colors: CORAL!





These pants are beyond cute. The length highlights the summery feel of these The 7th Avenue Straight Leg Crop Pants. These can be paired with a cute pair of colored flats or neutral colored sandals (cheaper alternative here). 




I would definitely try to match those pants with a white cami and this adorable Lilly Pulitzer piece. It's part of her pattern collection named Cascading Coral.  







One of the pieces I wish I bought was the interlocking dress. It's on sale and extremely cute! Great for spring time :) My personal favorite is the aqua one!

No comments:

Post a Comment