Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day to Night

Yesterday was my last day at home before I left for Germany (Note: This means my blog posts will start including some more international style/get more interesting/I'm in the airport now). Yesterday was a special mass day at my former high school, so of course that means dressing up and no air conditioning. My day continued on with meeting up with friends and eventually a miniature going away party.

I picked up on a few of the season's hottest trends: 1. Lace 2. White/cream

I bought my dress from Forever 21 and it resembled this one....The main differences are the sleeves, and the dress is a little more white than cream. Also the belt was white instead of brown (I will post a pic as soon as some are published). I paired the dress with a pair of peach colored heels (which I will also post a picture of at a later date!). These can also be found at Forever 21 --- WARNING: These heels are NOT for the weary! Since I had less attention to the body, it brought out the beauty of the heels. I complimented the outfit with my Tiffany Keys beaded heart key pendant and my silver charm bracelet. As a higher quality dress/different cut, I'd recommend this adorable dress from Kohl's! 


Anyways, that's all for now. Thanks everyone for reading and I will catch you all on the Eastern Hemisphere.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment