Tuesday, May 15, 2012

H&M Shopping Adventure


Normally I do not shop at H&M, but on my recent trip to Syracuse, I thought I would give it a try. H&M is a Swedish based company (fun fact: H&M stands for Hennes and Mauritz.) What surprised me the most is that it is the second largest clothing retailer in the world!!

H&M not only gives the authentic European feel for it's clothing, but the prices are never bad either (lower prices = more clothes!!! :) and my favorite, more shoes!)


Anyways from my shopping haul from this store this time:


Peach crop pants.... I couldn't find the exact pants that I bought so I will post pictures soon...watch for the update. I decided I would pair it with the navy blue blazer. It will look just darling with my white buttonless polo from Tommy Hilfiger. What makes the outfit more perfect is the blue and white pin stripe lining of the jacket that can be seen when rolling the sleeves of the blazer. To accessorize I bought a scarf from H&M. It picks up both the blue and the coral colors. I'm not a matching freak but......I really like to coordinate. 

              




If you're a little self-conscious of the bright colors on bottom (remember bright colors draw attention to that region of the body), using H&M's online dressing room, I was able to create this outfit! The belt will really help to highlight your waistline. The outfit (not including shoes) came to $88!!!!





The last piece I chose was a black and white houndstooth dress, very similar if not the same as the one pictured here. It will look perfect with black tights and a black blazer. For occasions that are not as formal, a color pop such as the coral colored blazer above can add a bit of fun to what could be a serious outfit.













No comments:

Post a Comment