Saturday, May 5, 2012

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

Hola! Happy Cinco de Mayo, the "unofficial Mexican" American holiday. While it's finals week here at Marquette, and almost everyone will be studying tonight (including myself). However, this doesn't mean we need to be miserable on this most festive holiday.  So I've decided to link you to modern Spanish sounding music to keep your spirits up while studying!

Shake Senora (Remix)

Rabiosa

Danza Kuduro

La Tortura

On the Floor

Mr. Saxobeat - I honestly didn't know the name of this song for ETERNITY

Vamos a La Playa

Ai Se Eu Te Pego

Adios Le Pido


Thanks to the Shakira Pandora station for inspiring me with some songs to throw on this list.


If you have any more songs to add to the list, comment them below and I will be adding songs throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment